What Bearingsbox.com collect?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. These are the types of information we collect.
- Personal information you voluntarily provide to us. This may include your name, address, telephone number and email address, username and password; any additional information you choose to provide.
- Information automatically collected. We automatically receive and record information from your device or web browser when you interact with our sites, for example browser type, IP address, mobile device type and identifier, screen resolution, operating system, location data, language preference, the date and time of a visit or use, the pages visited on Bearingsbox.com, and other technical information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
How Bearingsbox.com use your information?
We use your personal information to respond to your requests for information, to ship products and deliver services, we also may use personal information about you for other lawful purposes, including to:
- Process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- Respond to requests, comments, or questions, and to provide customer support.
- Communicate with you, such as by sending you information about our products, services, and promotions.
- Improve the performance of our sites and other products and services we may offer
We strive to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. We have implemented appropriate safeguards to protect the security and privacy of personal information we obtain through the Site. For example, when you enter your personal information on Bearingsbox.com, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), then SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may access or update and correct your personal information at any time.
You may stop receiving marketing or promotional emails at any time.
You may deactivate your account at any time.
How to contact us?